InterRegs at 2012 SAE Gov/Industry Meeting
InterRegs' Rebecca Rubio and Bob Pheiffer are at the Government/Industry Meeting demonstrating InterRegs.NET Global Automotive Regulations, showcasing our new Subject Category subscription options, and Vehicle Type Filtering.
As in previous years InterRegs are also co-organizing a Technical Session:
BIOMECHANICS (Session Code: G202)
THURSDAY 26TH JANUARY, Room 143 BC at 10.30 am
Topics covered in this Biomechanics Session include:
- Preliminary Repeatability and Reproducibility Assessment of the THOR Mod Kit ATD;
- Thoracic Injury Assessment for Improved Vehicle Safety;
- A Theoretical, Probabilistic Framework for the Interpretation of Rib Cortical Bone Strains from Finite Element Simulations;
- The Global Human Body Models Consortium Seated Male Finite Element Model: Project Update and Review of Phase I Development;
- Loadwall Side Impacts: Implications for Advanced Sensor Deflection Measures in Dummies.