InterRegs at the 2016 SAE Government/Industry Meeting
As well as exhibiting the SAE Government/Industry Meeting, we are co-organizing a Technical Session on inflatable restraints which includes presentations from representatives of ZF TRW, Key Safety Systems Inc, Ford Motor Company, Takata Corp, University of Michigan and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
The Inflatable Restraints Session (Code G109, Room 147 AB) will be on Friday 22 January @ 10:15am, and will focus on new applications and design challenges for advanced air bags.
Topics covered in this Session are:
- Rear-seat Occupant Protection: Considering the Needs from a Diverse Population
- Benefits of Having Inflatable Restraints for Rear Occupant Protection
- Children and Small Occupants - Interaction with Inflatable Seat Belts
- Side Airbag Interaction with Children Seated in the Vehicle Environment
- Passenger Airbag Design with Passive Adaptive Venting based on Occupant Profile with Single Stage Inflation
- Advanced Adaptive Restraints Program: Individualization of Occupant Safety Systems with a Focus on Oblique Impact
InterRegs' Rebecca Rubio and Bob Pheiffer will be at our Tabletop Display, demonstrating InterRegs.NET Global Automotive Regulations, showcasing its many features and unveiling InterRegs.NET's new look for 2016. There will also be an exclusive show offer available.