Inside InterRegs.NET Webinar
After a great response to our recent webinar announcement, we are now pleased to confirm three date options for our Inside InterRegs.NET Webinar. These are scheduled with our worldwide client base in mind, so that a date/time should suit you whatever your global location:
- 21 Jun 2018 16:00 GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- 26 Jun 2018 08:00 GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- 26 Jun 2018 14:00 GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
NB. Please allow approximately one hour for the webinar.
Whether you're an InterRegs.NET subscriber or not, you may be missing out on ways to improve your efficiency when dealing with global vehicle regulations - this webinar will highlight the features, benefits and capabilities of an InterRegs.NET subscription.
The Inside InterRegs.NET Webinar will be presented by InterRegs' Nick Bowyer and Charles Wright and topics covered will include:
- An overview of InterRegs.NET
- Use of the Country and Subject category indexes
- Use of the Vehicle Type filtering
- Use of the document "Details" page
- Viewing previous versions of Regulations
- Creating Bookmarks / Bookmark Groups
- Use of the Search facility
- Legislation Implementation Dates (LID) database
There will be an opportunity for questions after the webinar presentation.
If you have already emailed us expressing your interest in participating, we will be in touch soon with the webinar/registration details. If not, it is not too late to secure your place - the Webinar is FREE to current and potential InterRegs subscribers, but contact us now as places are limited.