InterRegs at SAE Government/Industry Meeting 2017, Washington DC
As well as exhibiting at this Meeting we are co-organizing a Technical Session on technologies to increase seat belt usage. This includes presentations from representatives of the University of Michigan, Prasad Consulting, Westat Inc, Takata Safety Systems and AAMI.
The Vehicle Technologies to Increase Seat Belt Usage Session (Code G108, Room 145 AB) will be on Thursday 26 January at 10:15am, and will focus on seat belt use trends and the different vehicle technologies designed to increase seat belt usage.
Topics covered in this Session are:
- Addressing Non-use of Seatbelts by Part-time Users.
- Effectiveness of Enhanced Seat Belt Reminders in Increasing Seatbelt Use.
- Do Unbelted Safety Requirements Affect Protection for Belted Occupants?
- Challenges and Technologies of Seatbelt Interlock Systems.
- Definition and Proposed Test Procedures for an Interlock System.
InterRegs' Rebecca Rubio and Bob Pheiffer will be at our Tabletop Display demonstrating InterRegs.NET Automotive Regulations and showcasing its many features. There will also be an exclusive show offer available.
We look forward to seeing you there!